We would like to present you with our essay writing guidelines built by our in-house editorial team. Feel free to use them for successful completion of your academic homework assignments.
- Essay example on The Tempest
- Philosophy of equality essay sample
- Creating an analytical essay
- Poverty and hunger essay example
- Places with good term paper samples
- How to conlude your paper
- Academic essay writing help
- USA Navy: Research Paper Example
- Hints on essay idea generation
- Pick a persuasive essay topic
- Writing about unemployment
- Argument essay writing guide
- Economics essay sample
- Choosing an application essay title
- Essay Sample On The Influence of Music & Books
- Narrative essay topics: be original
- Essay planning tips
- Beginning with your scholarship essay
- A Good Man Is Hard To Find essay sample
- Becoming a professional essay writer
- Academic writing for dummies
- Law essay beginners manual
- Shipping industry essay example
- Enslaved Africans Of Early Colonies – An Expert Essay Sample Students
- Marketing project pre-writing stages
- Selecting a persuasive essay topic
- Term paper writers - Term paper easy
Looking for trustworthy essay writing service? Visit this site: https://essaymill.com/ - professional essay writing service since 2000.
Essay writing is not your forte? Look at this essay writing guide. It helped millions to write their essays.
Please note that all the articles we provide are protected by copyright and cannot be copied without proper referencing. Please respect the work of our authors.
Useful Tips on How to Write a Conclusion for a High School Essay
One of the more difficult parts of a high school essay to write is the conclusion. Students have a hard time grasping the purpose of a conclusion, which is to summarize and synthesize the content of the entire paper. More often than not students will simply restate the main content of the introduction by changing the phrases up a bit. But this isn’t a very effective way of writing a great conclusion. Here are some useful tips for you to know when writing the ending of your high school essay:
Tip #1 – Summarize and synthesize ideas.
As mentioned in the introduction, most high school students don’t really understand what it means to summarize and synthesize ideas. The process basically requires you to restate the main ideas of the paper – in entirely different words – and tie them together in a way the reader understands what you have accomplished with your ideas and evidence provided.
Tip #2 – Discuss your work in a larger context.
No matter what the subject or topic, most academic work fits into a larger disciplinary context. In high school, it’s hard to imagine that one’s work will lead to more research or discussion after you’ve written the final sentence. But this couldn’t be further from the truth. All works fit within larger contexts and you can take the opportunity to explore what that context may be and describe this to the reader.
Tip #3 – Incorporate a call to action to end.
Having a call to action at the end of your high school essay is stylistic element that helps the reader remember your work well after he or she has finished reading. It’s a good idea to practice writing a few of these and choosing the one that requires the reader to think about what you have presented as well as what they can do (either in favor or against your argument) to further the academic discussion around your topic.
Tip #4 – Use clear and simple language.
Throughout your paper you should use clear and simple language to express your ideas. This may be even more important in the final paragraph when you are essentially trying to express the complexity of your full assignment in a few sentences. Complicated structures and poor word choice can detract from what should be your final opportunity to make a good impression on the reader. Stick with the most direct way of saying what you need.
If you are looking for help with your essay? Get professional essay writing help from Z Essay writing service: any discipline, any level and complexity.