We would like to present you with our essay writing guidelines built by our in-house editorial team. Feel free to use them for successful completion of your academic homework assignments.
- Essay example on The Tempest
- Philosophy of equality essay sample
- Creating an analytical essay
- Poverty and hunger essay example
- Places with good term paper samples
- How to conlude your paper
- Academic essay writing help
- USA Navy: Research Paper Example
- Hints on essay idea generation
- Pick a persuasive essay topic
- Writing about unemployment
- Argument essay writing guide
- Economics essay sample
- Choosing an application essay title
- Essay Sample On The Influence of Music & Books
- Narrative essay topics: be original
- Essay planning tips
- Beginning with your scholarship essay
- A Good Man Is Hard To Find essay sample
- Becoming a professional essay writer
- Academic writing for dummies
- Law essay beginners manual
- Shipping industry essay example
- Enslaved Africans Of Early Colonies – An Expert Essay Sample Students
- Marketing project pre-writing stages
- Selecting a persuasive essay topic
- Term paper writers - Term paper easy
Looking for trustworthy essay writing service? Visit this site: https://essaymill.com/ - professional essay writing service since 2000.
Essay writing is not your forte? Look at this essay writing guide. It helped millions to write their essays.
Please note that all the articles we provide are protected by copyright and cannot be copied without proper referencing. Please respect the work of our authors.
The capital punishments like death penalty help in deterring the crime rate prevailing in a society. Death penalty is a controversial capital punishment which is given against a crime usually involving murder. It is controversial because many people support it and many people condemn it. It is a big ongoing controversial societal issue in United States, Europe and other parts of the world. Death penalty has clearly divided the world in two divisions. One division held the belief that death penalty is illegal and threat to human life. It should not be convicted. And other division supported the legitimacy of death penalty. They appreciate implementation in order to control the crime rate in society.
According to the statistics of Information center of death penalty, currently it is legally death penalty is practiced and supported by thirty three states and it is banned or abandoned in seventeen states. They raised voice against the legitimacy of death penalty. Rationally this division should be removed and everyone should stand on a single forum to raise voice against the crime. The societies which are abolished by the increasing number of crimes, and which fail to provide peace and security to the people due to crimes should strictly impose the punishment to control the crime. There are solid and logical reasons behind setting the capital punishment like death penalty or life sentencing against sever nature of crime like murder or rape by the legal system of any country. When somebody does a crime like murder, he/she should also be convicted with the penalty like death in order to set a strong example for other criminals so that they do not dare to repeat the crime. Those who hold the opinion that death penalty is unconstitutional or illegal or threat to human life and other likewise argumentation, they are mistaken and refutable. The real threat to human life is from criminals and not from the legal punishment system of the law and court.
The law and court system has its own reasons behind inflicting the punishments like this. Death is the last and sure thing that can happen to a person in his/her life. Most of the people fear only death during their whole life and no body with few exceptions would like to be dead. Everyone likes to be alive and live the life. Life is dear to everyone and death is fearful for everyone, so when an act is announced as illegal and practice of that act can bring death to you is preset then the chances of occurrence of that act get reduced. When a criminal sees death penalty being practiced he/she will learn a lesson in order to save his/her life and he/she will avoid doing the crime. So death penalty assists reducing the crime rate.
If you are looking for help with your essay? Get professional essay writing help from Z Essay writing service: any discipline, any level and complexity.