We would like to present you with our essay writing guidelines built by our in-house editorial team. Feel free to use them for successful completion of your academic homework assignments.
- Essay example on The Tempest
- Philosophy of equality essay sample
- Creating an analytical essay
- Poverty and hunger essay example
- Places with good term paper samples
- How to conlude your paper
- Academic essay writing help
- USA Navy: Research Paper Example
- Hints on essay idea generation
- Pick a persuasive essay topic
- Writing about unemployment
- Argument essay writing guide
- Economics essay sample
- Choosing an application essay title
- Essay Sample On The Influence of Music & Books
- Narrative essay topics: be original
- Essay planning tips
- Beginning with your scholarship essay
- A Good Man Is Hard To Find essay sample
- Becoming a professional essay writer
- Academic writing for dummies
- Law essay beginners manual
- Shipping industry essay example
- Enslaved Africans Of Early Colonies – An Expert Essay Sample Students
- Marketing project pre-writing stages
- Selecting a persuasive essay topic
- Term paper writers - Term paper easy
Looking for trustworthy essay writing service? Visit this site: https://essaymill.com/ - professional essay writing service since 2000.
Essay writing is not your forte? Look at this essay writing guide. It helped millions to write their essays.
Please note that all the articles we provide are protected by copyright and cannot be copied without proper referencing. Please respect the work of our authors.
Composing A Short Descriptive Essay In 30 Minutes: Tips & Tricks
Imagine that you have just half an hour left to write a qualitative descriptive essay at the school exam. Are you really nervous when you face this awkward situation in your academic life? Well, there are some tricks to play and you will be a winner by composing précised content within the span of 30 minutes.
Choose the Easy Topic to Write the Descriptive Essay
Your examiners give you bunch of topics to choose and write a single descriptive write-up. Though you are intelligent with confidence to do the content illustration, still grope for the simple topic to create the descriptive content within 30 minutes. You won’t have to do complicated data analysis and study to write the descriptive content.
Use Simple Language
Many students in literature try to convince superiors by using sophisticated writing style. Well, they have to do the hard practice to write such a classic content. When time runs out of your hand, you can’t ruminate to pull information and then construct a good descriptive write-up within short time. Therefore, bring simplicity in your content writing. The style must be easy with smoothness to entice superiors to go through the content enthusiastically.
Write Short Sentences
Describe every thing in short sentences. The content elaboration with hackneyed Latin jargons must be avoided by students. Instead of writing long sentences, split every sentence using proper punctuation marks. As per new rule to write the content in MLA,, a writer needs to choose parenthesis to structure the sentences in the content.
Content of the descriptive write-up must have limited words. You should do content trimming by removing irrelevant terms to make it concise. In this connection, review some good samples to see how short descriptive content has been composed by the writers.
Write Three Major Parts of Descriptive Write-up
The short descriptive essay must have three arms to become firm. Therefore, include introduction, body of the content and conclusion in your content. Nicely decorate the introduction and conclusion cutting the size of the content. Thesis statement should be brief and it should be made visible in the conclusion.
Finally, when you have approximately 5 minutes at hand, prefer the overall content checking and revision. Editing work must take place so that the content you write should be appreciated by teachers. Cunning students don’t spend time behind content illustration inserting obsolete terms. The descriptive content must have aesthete, clarity and lucidity with excellent description.