We would like to present you with our essay writing guidelines built by our in-house editorial team. Feel free to use them for successful completion of your academic homework assignments.
- Essay example on The Tempest
- Philosophy of equality essay sample
- Creating an analytical essay
- Poverty and hunger essay example
- Places with good term paper samples
- How to conlude your paper
- Academic essay writing help
- USA Navy: Research Paper Example
- Hints on essay idea generation
- Pick a persuasive essay topic
- Writing about unemployment
- Argument essay writing guide
- Economics essay sample
- Choosing an application essay title
- Essay Sample On The Influence of Music & Books
- Narrative essay topics: be original
- Essay planning tips
- Beginning with your scholarship essay
- A Good Man Is Hard To Find essay sample
- Becoming a professional essay writer
- Academic writing for dummies
- Law essay beginners manual
- Shipping industry essay example
- Enslaved Africans Of Early Colonies – An Expert Essay Sample Students
- Marketing project pre-writing stages
- Selecting a persuasive essay topic
- Term paper writers - Term paper easy
Looking for trustworthy essay writing service? Visit this site: https://essaymill.com/ - professional essay writing service since 2000.
Essay writing is not your forte? Look at this essay writing guide. It helped millions to write their essays.
Please note that all the articles we provide are protected by copyright and cannot be copied without proper referencing. Please respect the work of our authors.
What is the Role of Poverty, Development, and Hunger in International Politics?
Politics is a world of power driven by powerful people. Many times those powerful people are from the upper class and have hidden agendas aimed at their personal goals. In underdeveloped countries with a strict caste system, people from the lower class most prone to hunger and poverty, are forbidden from running for political positions. It is estimated that over a billion people suffer from lack of food. If enough food is produced in a nation to feed that nation, which is quite often the case, then politics has to play a role in awareness and distribution of food.
If people are moving about in their own little world they may not be aware of hunger situations that might exist in their very own neighborhood. A politician, who has a platform, needs to be the voice for the hungry. So making sure everyone is fed, and that they are fed with the correct nutritional foods, is a politician’s job at the national and international levels.
Food is an essential necessity of everyone’s life. Food is not a luxury. However, food may be plentiful and even go to waste in one area, but be scare in another region. A politician has the means to make the distribution happen. The United Nations Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO) notes that of the over a billion who are hungry, 852 are from under developing countries. If food is scare within all regions of that country, then the plea must go out internationally for food. A politician’s voice needs to be used to ensure the basic freedoms and rights of people. Everyone has the right to go to bed with a full stomach. If 42% of children in India suffer malnutrition, then the job is not being done. Organizations like WHO (World Health Organization) and CSPI (Center for Science in the Public Interest) need the politicians behind them to assist with food allocation and distribution.
International and national politicians can help end world hunger. The condition should not exist in today’s society. A politician is elected to represent the people, and if there are a billion hungry people, then someone is not doing his or her job. The food exists and the politicians have the voice and distribution means to help end world hunger. Stop the hunger now before the next World Hunger Day in October.