We would like to present you with our essay writing guidelines built by our in-house editorial team. Feel free to use them for successful completion of your academic homework assignments.
- Essay example on The Tempest
- Philosophy of equality essay sample
- Creating an analytical essay
- Poverty and hunger essay example
- Places with good term paper samples
- How to conlude your paper
- Academic essay writing help
- USA Navy: Research Paper Example
- Hints on essay idea generation
- Pick a persuasive essay topic
- Writing about unemployment
- Argument essay writing guide
- Economics essay sample
- Choosing an application essay title
- Essay Sample On The Influence of Music & Books
- Narrative essay topics: be original
- Essay planning tips
- Beginning with your scholarship essay
- A Good Man Is Hard To Find essay sample
- Becoming a professional essay writer
- Academic writing for dummies
- Law essay beginners manual
- Shipping industry essay example
- Enslaved Africans Of Early Colonies – An Expert Essay Sample Students
- Marketing project pre-writing stages
- Selecting a persuasive essay topic
- Term paper writers - Term paper easy
Looking for trustworthy essay writing service? Visit this site: https://essaymill.com/ - professional essay writing service since 2000.
Essay writing is not your forte? Look at this essay writing guide. It helped millions to write their essays.
Please note that all the articles we provide are protected by copyright and cannot be copied without proper referencing. Please respect the work of our authors.
Summary of A Good Man is Hard to Find
We see irony in the entire story and especially on the major character, the grandmother. This character portrays an innocent and caring person while in the real sense, she is such a deceitful figure. She claims that she wouldn’t take her children to any direction with a criminal because she wanted them to be safe from any dangers. In the long run, it is her that waves the car that they were travelling in and this ends up in death of her family members. This was after she sneaked her cat, Pitty Sing along and was trying to hide it from her son since she knew the son wouldn’t allow the cat to be brought along.
Before then, the grandmother spoke of the Misfit as a good man who comes from good people though it is well known that this is not the kind of person to be referred to as a good man, especially after killing his own father by the time he escaped from prison.
Another vivid scenario is about the Misfit and how it was preying on people in Florida. The essence here is that this major character just wanted to go to Tennessee and not Florida hence the lame excuse. The grandmother tries to get what she wants no matter the circumstance and is quite pushy when it comes to such matters. At first, she claims that the misfit is out there for destruction and hence is a fear to her children. She manipulates her children into getting their father to stop over in order for them to visit some old house. This house happens to be in the direction of Tennessee and not Florida and this just proves her intentions in the long run.
Another key irony and satire is foreshadowing. Death is foreshadowed when the major character who is the grandmother tells of how she is a lady and how her collar and cuffs are white trimmed and laced and how she has pinned a purple spray of clothes. Anyone would of course know that she is a lady even without having to explain herself. It is easy to distinguish a lady from a gentleman and it would take somebody by surprise why she tries to explain herself and yet, it is clearly known by the way of dressing after all.