We would like to present you with our essay writing guidelines built by our in-house editorial team. Feel free to use them for successful completion of your academic homework assignments.
- Essay example on The Tempest
- Philosophy of equality essay sample
- Creating an analytical essay
- Poverty and hunger essay example
- Places with good term paper samples
- How to conlude your paper
- Academic essay writing help
- USA Navy: Research Paper Example
- Hints on essay idea generation
- Pick a persuasive essay topic
- Writing about unemployment
- Argument essay writing guide
- Economics essay sample
- Choosing an application essay title
- Essay Sample On The Influence of Music & Books
- Narrative essay topics: be original
- Essay planning tips
- Beginning with your scholarship essay
- A Good Man Is Hard To Find essay sample
- Becoming a professional essay writer
- Academic writing for dummies
- Law essay beginners manual
- Shipping industry essay example
- Enslaved Africans Of Early Colonies – An Expert Essay Sample Students
- Marketing project pre-writing stages
- Selecting a persuasive essay topic
- Term paper writers - Term paper easy
Looking for trustworthy essay writing service? Visit this site: https://essaymill.com/ - professional essay writing service since 2000.
Essay writing is not your forte? Look at this essay writing guide. It helped millions to write their essays.
Please note that all the articles we provide are protected by copyright and cannot be copied without proper referencing. Please respect the work of our authors.
Great Ideas to Use When Writing Your Music Research Paper
Writing a music research paper is a great opportunity to tell the world about your favorite genre or artist. If you don’t have such strong preferences, you can use the ideas below to pick an interesting topic to explore.
- Composer-based topics. Select a composer, performer, or ensemble to write about. Describe the peculiarities of the style. Evaluate its contribution to music and impact on future generations. Such topics are often the easiest to explore, especially if you are writing about a popular present-day singer or band.
- Genre-based topics. Discuss a particular genre of music – its origins, significance, and impact. Some of these topics can be very broad, e. g. folk music in general. They will need to be narrowed down further – for instance, to traditional Irish folk music. Genre-based topics involve extensive research of many artists, compositions, and historical events of that time.
- Period-based topics. Explore a specific period in music history – Baroque, Renaissance, Classical, or Romantic era. Discuss one or two key events in this period that influenced the development of music. For a contemporary music course; focus on the 50s, the 60s, or the 70s.
- Composition-based topics. Choose a single piece of music – a song, a symphony, or an opera. Analyze the use of instruments, changes in performance over time (if any), and the responses of audiences. Alternatively, compare and contrast two pieces – for example, national anthems of different countries.
- Professional issues. This area is often overlooked by student researchers, but it can provide unique insights. You can explore the impact music employment opportunities, music education, and music stream websites have on the industry. However, be realistic about the possibilities of conducting decent research about your topic. If you feel that it may be too difficult to obtain the necessary materials, it is better to pick an easier topic.
More examples of interesting music research topics:
- What common features are shared by people who prefer a particular kind of music (jazz, rock-and-roll, hip-hop, or rhythm-and-blues)? Which factors influence such preferences? You may also conduct a compare-and-contrast study on fans of two musical genres.
- What are the positive or negative effects of music on health?
- Can music facilitate better learning?
- How does the language barrier influence the popularity of music in foreign countries?
- How do new technologies change the ways in which music is produced and consumed?
- What are the criteria for music selection on the radio? What are the implications of current selection practices for artists and listeners?
If you are looking for help with your essay? Get professional essay writing help from Z Essay writing service: any discipline, any level and complexity.