We would like to present you with our essay writing guidelines built by our in-house editorial team. Feel free to use them for successful completion of your academic homework assignments.
- Essay example on The Tempest
- Philosophy of equality essay sample
- Creating an analytical essay
- Poverty and hunger essay example
- Places with good term paper samples
- How to conlude your paper
- Academic essay writing help
- USA Navy: Research Paper Example
- Hints on essay idea generation
- Pick a persuasive essay topic
- Writing about unemployment
- Argument essay writing guide
- Economics essay sample
- Choosing an application essay title
- Essay Sample On The Influence of Music & Books
- Narrative essay topics: be original
- Essay planning tips
- Beginning with your scholarship essay
- A Good Man Is Hard To Find essay sample
- Becoming a professional essay writer
- Academic writing for dummies
- Law essay beginners manual
- Shipping industry essay example
- Enslaved Africans Of Early Colonies – An Expert Essay Sample Students
- Marketing project pre-writing stages
- Selecting a persuasive essay topic
- Term paper writers - Term paper easy
Looking for trustworthy essay writing service? Visit this site: https://essaymill.com/ - professional essay writing service since 2000.
Essay writing is not your forte? Look at this essay writing guide. It helped millions to write their essays.
Please note that all the articles we provide are protected by copyright and cannot be copied without proper referencing. Please respect the work of our authors.
How To Make A Good Topic For A Persuasive Essay
Most persuasive essay topics start out as a broad subject that the student wants to cover. They start out with this subject and starts their research, doing research will narrow down the topic of their paper. A persuasive essay topic is sometimes a question or a statement that the writer is trying to answer with facts that support their topic.
This topic is what the essay is about and you also have to include a conflicting view of the topic. Doing this and giving evidence for both sides will help you persuade the reader that your idea is better than the conflicting one. You should always pick a topic that you are interested in and have some passion on the subject. But don’t let that passion cloud your judgment on the topic of the essay.
Persuasive Essay Topics
- Drivers should take a driver’s test every time they renew their license. You choose either a written or an actually driving test for this topic. You can use the argument about safety or that older drivers put the public at risk or even that younger drivers need this to keep them from developing bad driving habits.
- Teachers should be required to pass a test every couple of years before they renew their certifications. I’m sure you have seen on the news about kids getting in trouble because they corrected their teacher in class and were right. Is this because the teachers have forgot what they are teaching or are they not qualified enough to teach their students? You can research what it takes to become a teacher and what kind of training they have to go through to become and stay a teacher.
- Should celebrities get stricter punishments for breaking the law? You have seen it on gossip and news outlets about celebrities getting community service, fines, and probation for committing a crime but the same crime committed by a regular person, would probably face jail time for the same crime. Are celebrities held to the same standards as other people or are they getting special treatment because of their fame?
- Should there be a nine PM curfew for anyone under the age of eighteen in all states? This one is a good one because you can take about the time crimes are committed at night and how this could lower them or it could be safer for kids with this curfew. If you want to go the other way, you could argue that it should be later like eleven because kids can be responsible till that time.