We would like to present you with our essay writing guidelines built by our in-house editorial team. Feel free to use them for successful completion of your academic homework assignments.
- Essay example on The Tempest
- Philosophy of equality essay sample
- Creating an analytical essay
- Poverty and hunger essay example
- Places with good term paper samples
- How to conlude your paper
- Academic essay writing help
- USA Navy: Research Paper Example
- Hints on essay idea generation
- Pick a persuasive essay topic
- Writing about unemployment
- Argument essay writing guide
- Economics essay sample
- Choosing an application essay title
- Essay Sample On The Influence of Music & Books
- Narrative essay topics: be original
- Essay planning tips
- Beginning with your scholarship essay
- A Good Man Is Hard To Find essay sample
- Becoming a professional essay writer
- Academic writing for dummies
- Law essay beginners manual
- Shipping industry essay example
- Enslaved Africans Of Early Colonies – An Expert Essay Sample Students
- Marketing project pre-writing stages
- Selecting a persuasive essay topic
- Term paper writers - Term paper easy
Looking for trustworthy essay writing service? Visit this site: https://essaymill.com/ - professional essay writing service since 2000.
Essay writing is not your forte? Look at this essay writing guide. It helped millions to write their essays.
Please note that all the articles we provide are protected by copyright and cannot be copied without proper referencing. Please respect the work of our authors.
The Count of Monte Christo
Alexander Dumas has written the adventurous novel named as, “The Count of Monte Cristo.” The novel is about a sailor named as Edmond Dantes. The story begins at the time when Dantes bring a ship home. After his return, Monsieur Morrel, who is the owner of the vessel, is impressed by the character of Dantes and give him designation of the new captain of the Pharaon. Dangler, who is a senior officer, felt jealous of Dantes’s success and started making plans to ruin him. At Dantes’s wedding with Mercedes, guard came and arrested him. Edmond was imprisoned for fourteen years and was treated harshly for the crime he did not commit. Edmond faced number of problems during his desire for revenge kept burning. The novel states the story of Edmond.
As it happens in jail, Edmond was unable to groom himself. However, after escaping, he made up his personality like a wealthy officer. His physical appearance was wholly different from what it used to be. A priest in jail taught number of things to Dantes, which includes literature, obedience, politics, and fighting skills. After escaping, he implemented all those skills during his journey of revenge. He earned the title of Pirate by applying the skills of fighting against the famous knife wielder, Jacopo. He used his knowledge and expertise of politics and criminology against the Ville fort. Dantes become a mastermind in all fields after escaping as no one was arguing and challenging his views. Not only did Dantes changed his appearance but also, his heart. In the start, he felt hopeless. However, afterward his beliefs about God improved.
To sum up, Edmond altered his views about life and things to become the Count of Monte Cristo. He changed his learning, frame of mind, intentions and become a person very different from the standard individual of social community he once was. A typical person might question that how a polite and gentle person can change into a ruthless and hard-hearted killer. However, psychologists and sociologists are of the opinion that imprisonment can affect drastically on an individual's mind. The effects might get worse in case the person is innocent. It is what happened in the case of Edmond Dantes. He became opposite of what he was before his imprisonment. A hardworking sailor turned into a pirate and killer only due to the unjust detention that took fourteen precious years of his life.