We would like to present you with our essay writing guidelines built by our in-house editorial team. Feel free to use them for successful completion of your academic homework assignments.
- Essay example on The Tempest
- Philosophy of equality essay sample
- Creating an analytical essay
- Poverty and hunger essay example
- Places with good term paper samples
- How to conlude your paper
- Academic essay writing help
- USA Navy: Research Paper Example
- Hints on essay idea generation
- Pick a persuasive essay topic
- Writing about unemployment
- Argument essay writing guide
- Economics essay sample
- Choosing an application essay title
- Essay Sample On The Influence of Music & Books
- Narrative essay topics: be original
- Essay planning tips
- Beginning with your scholarship essay
- A Good Man Is Hard To Find essay sample
- Becoming a professional essay writer
- Academic writing for dummies
- Law essay beginners manual
- Shipping industry essay example
- Enslaved Africans Of Early Colonies – An Expert Essay Sample Students
- Marketing project pre-writing stages
- Selecting a persuasive essay topic
- Term paper writers
Looking for trustworthy essay writing service? Visit this site: https://essaymill.com/ - professional essay writing service since 2000.
Essay writing is not your forte? Look at this essay writing guide. It helped millions to write their essays.
Please note that all the articles we provide are protected by copyright and cannot be copied without proper referencing. Please respect the work of our authors.
Ideas For Writing An Interesting Essay On The Topic Of Smoking
There are at least a few things one can write about in relation to smoking. Not only the health-related portion of it but the cost of keeping up with the habit. How many things can you come up with? If you are having trouble with thinking of how to turn this into an essay, you'll figure it out. There are some ideas to get that health assignment going. That is if it is a health paper. This can relate on some levels to other subjects as well such as history.
We already know, or at least most people know, that smoking is awful for everyone. Not just the person smoking but everyone within the area having to breathe the smoke. It's an annoying given. Most also know how addicting it is. It frequently only takes smoking one or two times to decide that one doesn't want to not smoke again. A lot of people get addicted. You wind up ignoring what it does to your appearance, as most do.
The young people who smoke in junior high (not quite as many as high school and beyond) may not know that it will stain their clothing and hair. It'll permeate the way they smell as they walk by. Most teenagers want to smell decent unless their hygiene is not the greatest. Even then, most care some. Smoking ruins that for you. Unless others you are around are smokers themselves. Then the smoke blends in together.
- Smoking stains hair.
- Smoking stains teeth.
- It makes you and your clothes smell gross.
You can include these pieces of information in your essay to at least remind folks about it. It doesn't hurt to get a refresher of information. Get it sort of stuck in one's head.
Not as Obvious
Some of the health risks people can run into down the road may not be at the top of their heads. Especially younger people aren't as concerned about it. Mention these points in your paper. See how many other things you can come up with remembering the health factors that go into those who smoke, and those who are just in the same environment as someone who is smoking. Some people may not realize how young people are when smoking starts and how easy it is to get addicted. Add that to your homework assignment.
Use these helpful ideas when you are completing an essay about smoking and you will be well on your way to a great paper.
If you are looking for help with your essay? Get professional essay writing help from Z Essay writing service: any discipline, any level and complexity.